Making a collage is simple! You just need some basic supplies, and then you can get started. This guide will show you how to make a collage quickly and easily.
You’ll be amazed at all the cool collage ideas you’ll come up with once you understand what you’re doing. Keep reading for tips on choosing your materials and creating your masterpiece.
Understanding How to Make A Collage
Making a collage online is fairly simple to do. There are many websites available for you to use. Here’s how to make one:
1) go onto your favorite search engine. Type “make a collage online” into the search bar and press enter.
2) Click on the ‘images’ tab in Google.
3) Go through the images and find one that is exactly what you want to make a collage of. Click on it, copy its URL address, and paste it into your search bar. Of course, steps 2 and 3 are suggestions for making a collage using public images. However, most of your collage ideas may come from your personal photos.
4) Now go back to the search bar and click on the ‘snapshot’ icon located next to the magnifying glass. This will enable you to take a snapshot of any selection of the page and save it onto your computer.
5) Use photo editing software such as Photoshop or Adobe Photoshop Elements to open up your collage picture and display it in full size on the screen. At this point, you can add or delete any other images you’d like to add to your collage.
6) Save your final image onto your computer in a location you can easily find it. Alternatively, go onto the website Cyberduck and download an FTP program for free.
That way, you can upload it straight to your blog or website without saving any of the changes made to the image online.
7) Now you can adjust the size of the image by zooming in or out with your mouse wheel or magnifying glass tool. The ‘crop’ tool will is extremely useful to take away any unneeded portions of the photograph.
Finishing Up Your Collage
Hopefully, you have a layer option available to you so that you can move your additional photos onto the collage background. If you do not have a layer option, simply create a new layer under your original one and put it on top of the rest by clicking CTRL+SHIFT+N.
Lastly, post your collage online. Hurray! You just made a collage! Be aware that you don’t always have to pay for software. You can also use a free online collage maker.
Photo Editing Tips: Making A Collage That’s Unforgettable
So, now that you know how to make a college—or at least the basics of it—what are you waiting for? Start creating your own masterpieces today!
If this article was helpful, and you want more content like it, consider reading some of our other posts. Thanks for reading!